To be an integral part of delivering “service, value, expertise…to the xtreme.” to our customers. As a Service Advisor you will be relied upon to deliver service excellence to our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic shop environment.
You will share your tire product knowledge to advise customers on the features and benefits of specific tire models and work with clients to develop appropriate tire recommendations for their unique needs and application. You will use your automotive service and technical expertise to assist clients with understanding their vehicle maintenance and repair requirements and determine appropriate service recommendations for their vehicle.
Requirements to perform this job
The successful candidate will be focused on maintaining and building relationships with all existing and potential customers, and prospecting new business daily. The candidate will also possess a demonstrated understanding of the retail sales and service process and a fundamental working knowledge of automotive mechanics.
In fulfilling these responsibilities, you will:
- Provide service and product quotes, review recommendations, diagnostics and services performed with clients, finalize sales (invoicing and cash-out) and complete client follow-ups
- Schedule client appointments and product deliveries
- Order, or assist with ordering, parts and sub-let services, as required to satisfy client requirements
- Ensure products and services are billed accurately
- Maintain the Xtreme Code of Conduct and Client Confidentiality, and support a safe and environmentally-responsible workplace.
Qualifications & Skills
- Two years’ retail experience in automotive/tire services, or in a similar environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and professional customer service skills
- An enthusiastic, team-player, “get it done” attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written + verbal)
- The desire and ability to learn quickly and expertly handle stressful situations and a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- A clear driving record with a full-G license.
This is a full-time position (regular shop hours) with some over time required during our seasonal peak periods (spring and fall), and other special projects that may arise from time to time.
We are proud to offer a competitive base salary with commission, benefits’ package (after 6 months), comprehensive, ongoing training and the opportunity to grow and build a long-term career with us.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Please specify if you have any knowledge or experience within the automotive or tire industries.